Thursday, July 23, 2009



RATING: 4.5 OUT OF 5

Sisters one and all, if you are in need of a new book TO entertain you, rush out and get Sassy by Gloria Mallette. If you are not near a bookstore, click on the Amazon.com link to the right, and order your copy to be delivered directly to your door right away. You won’t be sorry. Ms. Mallette certainly has herself a winner with this book. Sassy is a romance, mystery, and suspense all rolled into one.

When I started the book, I was so into hating Norris that it was difficult for me to get beyond him. But I hung in there, and I am so glad that I did. There are several characters to love and embrace and enough twists and turns to keep you turning the pages. And, of course, as is always important with a mystery, she keeps you guessing, (I was incorrect about three or four times) right up until the end of the book.

For a sneak peek of the details of the book, watch the promo video from YouTube.



If you are hooked on Gloria's style of writing, visit Gloria’s website to see a complete list of all of her other books. This is an author that truly deserves the attention. Check back and comment on the book. I would love to hear how others feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment