Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Salon



It would appear that I have not been able to read at all this week but the real problem is that I have been having writer's block in getting any reviews written.

I am still listening to Mrs. Mapp and I am working my way through The Other Life by Ellen Meister but I can't seem to put reviews to paper. I think part of it is because I have had very little alone time. Kids off from school for a whole week, helping husband, and a lot of sewing seem to be preventing me from the quiet "alone" time that I usually use for review writing. May mean I need to get up earlier or go to bed later, not sure which. I also have been guilty of way too much blog reading on many different topics but there seems to be nothing I can do about that. I am carving out some time this afternoon. Let's see how long it can last. I have so many books on my night table that it will soon collapse. It really isn't as bad as it sounds. I can think of a whole lot of things that I am glad are not happening to me, and having too many books to read is at the bottom of the list. Hope you are enjoying your Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment